Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tarun <tj...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 07:41:00 UTC

my webservice has a return type as a java object..the exchange out is null

Hi All
I have a webservice exposed as a cxfendpoint  and it returns a java object
as the return type, the Exchange does not give me the return result from the
webservice. Can you tell me how can I get the response from the webservice
in my .process().

Thanks

RE: my webservice has a return type as a java object..the exchange out is null

Posted by Marcos Díez Fernández <md...@tecsisa.com>.
Hi Tarun,

Looks more like a Camel question, but anyway try looking for the response in the exchange in. I think you should find it there.

BR,
Marcos.

its related to camel in context of webservices exposed via cxfendpoint .

Re: my webservice has a return type as a java object..the exchange out is null

Posted by Tarun <tj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 15 March 2011 2:41:00 AM Tarun wrote:
> Hi All
> I have a webservice exposed as a cxfendpoint  and it returns a java object
> as the return type, the Exchange does not give me the return result from
> the webservice. Can you tell me how can I get the response from the
> webservice in my .process().

Is this a question for the Camel or SMX list?

Dan

> Thanks

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org