Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Agarwal, Nikhil" <Ni...@netapp.com> on 2013/02/21 11:48:45 UTC

How to add another file system in Hadoop

Hi,

I am planning to add a file system called CDMI under org.apache.hadoop.fs in Hadoop, something similar to KFS or S3 which are already there under org.apache.hadoop.fs. I wanted to ask that say, I write my file system for CDMI and add the package under fs but then how do I tell the core-site.xml or other configuration files to use CDMI file system. Where all do I need to make changes to enable CDMI file system become a part of Hadoop ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Nikhil

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Ling Kun <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,
   This repository and the corresponding README file may give you some hint
for the configuration.

   https://github.com/gluster/hadoop-glusterfs

yours,
Kun Ling

Posted by Ling Kun <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

Posted by Ling Kun <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

Posted by Ling Kun <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

Posted by Ling Kun <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

--
http://www.lingcc.com

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Ling Kun <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

--
http://www.lingcc.com

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Ling Kun <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

--
http://www.lingcc.com

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Ling Kun <lk...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Agarwal,

--
http://www.lingcc.com

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to add another file system in Hadoop

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.

Posted by Hemanth Yamijala <yh...@thoughtworks.com>.