Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Iryna Stetska <is...@lohika.com> on 2006/03/21 12:11:21 UTC

tobago stable release

Tobago team,

When are you going to make stable official release?

We would like our application to stick to some definite version and
not to update tobago and deal with changes (like deprecated
components) every time something is changed or fixed.
Releases would also give release notes and list of what have been done.

Thanks,
Ira

Re: tobago stable release

Posted by Stefan Hedtfeld <st...@xsoftahead.com>.
Hi Bernd,

I must admit that I agree with Iryna - it would make life much easier
for all projects using tobago (and providing feedback - thats what we
all are interested in!) if there was a release available - better call
it "labled version". That way everyone could decide (on a per project
level) when to switch to some new features or resolved bugs. Isn't there
a way to at least provide something below the 1.0.7 version (call it
whatever you like  "alpha", "beta", "RC1")?

Regards,

Stefan.

Re: tobago stable release

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
This is a good question.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com