Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Omar Bennani <ba...@yahoo.fr> on 2005/05/20 12:20:02 UTC

cgi webservice

Hi
I'm devloping cgi web servie (an delphi executable)
and i want use a java client, have somebody samples of
codes or tutorials about this, cause i have some
problems
in my client java code I have:

String url =
"http://localhost:8088/cgi-bin/Project2.exe/wsdl/ITHitchHiker";
int o = 1;
Service service = new Service();
call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new URL(url));
call.setSOAPActionURI("TheAnswer");
call.setEncodingStyle(NamespaceConstants.NSURI_SOAP_ENCODING);
call.setOperationName(new QName("urn:TTHitchHiker",
"TheAnswer"));
call.setReturnType(XMLType.XSD_INTEGER);
Integer hello = (Integer) call.invoke(new Object[] { o
} );
System.out.println("The Web Service returned: " +
hello);
System.out.println ("HelloWorld.main: All done!");

ITHitchHiker is the cgi object
TTHitchHiker is the cgi class
TheAnswer is the cgi method

Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

Re: cgi webservice

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Omar,