Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com> on 2007/04/13 20:27:57 UTC

CXF Eclipse Plugin

Okay

This started out this morning as a nice to have and now has become an
obsession because I cannot get it to work.

I'm trying to install the CXF Eclipse plugin and I can't get it to work.
I've tried pointing the Eclipse "Search for new features to install" wizard
at the remote site:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-eclipse-plugin/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/

When I do that I get:
Network connection problems encountered during search.
  Unable to access
"http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/cxf/cxf-eclipse-plugin/2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT/".
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]
    Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId
and systemId.]

I've tried doing it as a "Local Site" by downloading some of the files and
pointing at the downlaod directory but I keep getting a pop up saying it is
not an update site.

I guess I'm not sure what to download or how to install it. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com>.
I believe there is some related documentation on Eclipse STP site, I
will update user guide to point to that doc.

Cheers,
Bo

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Yes, i can not agree with you more, too much stuff need docs.
We need a space on wiki for those plugins

James

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hiya,

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by James Mao <ja...@iona.com>.
Hi Tom,

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.
Okay,

Maybe I wrote to soon (If you get exit code 0 everything's okay, right?).
The install did apparently work. No reference to Tuscany but, of course, no
Tuscany. I guess were of to the Tuscany group.

Thanks
Tom

Re: CXF Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Tom Purcell <tp...@chariotsolutions.com>.