Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/17 11:17:19 UTC

Re: traceability and auditing: which one is better - JMS flow or JdbcAuditor

The JMS flow is just about clustering.  You won't have any added
traceability or auditing with it, as messages will be consumed and
lost.  The JdbcAuditor is one way to add auditing features to ServiceMix
(it can be easily changed or enhanced), but this is a way to keep the
exchanges so that they can be re-read after they have been processed.

Even replicated message stores in AMQ won't help, as the point is that
JMS messages are removed from the store after being consumed.
Currently, there's no easy way to keep JMS messages for auditing purposes.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet