Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Eichfelder, Frank" <Fr...@t-systems.de> on 2001/11/08 19:01:25 UTC

Tomcat with IIS: Form authentication problem

Hi,

I have a web application with form based login.
When I use Tomcat as standalone web-server, everything works fine: If I try to access a protected page, I am redirected to the login page.

Now, I have combined Tomcat (4.0.1) with IIS. Integration works fine, servlets are working, but when I try to access a protected page, I get a tomcat-message with HTTP-Code 403 (Access denied), but I didn't get the login-page!

Can anybody tell me, where and what I have to reconfigure? Is it in the web.xml file, the server.xml file or the uriworker.properties file?

Thanks for your replies.

Frank