Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/19 05:08:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 2.10, RC0

Four +1's. three of them committers, >72 hours.  Vote passes!

Karl

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ManifoldCF 2.10, RC0

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piergiorgio,

If the banner is checked into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/site/trunk then I could publish
it.  If not, then I can't, because that would require a software release.

Unfortunately, I don't see it there.
Karl

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgio@apache.org

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.