Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2021/11/11 23:03:33 UTC

Re: Help - Authentication failed

Typically when you see an error message like this, the relevant information
(if any) is in the other process's logs. So if you're seeing this in the
client's logs, look at the broker's logs for the same time.

Tim

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Attachments aren't delivered through this mailing list. Could you please
upload it to a web-based imaging hosting site and send the link?

Tim

Posted by "Chintapanti, Sai" <sc...@fasttechnology.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for your Reponses Tim and JB, it helps.

We could see below error at cloud watch logs. Seems we were exceeded maximum connections.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D7D811.8F86AA90]

Thanks,

Sai