Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/30 14:55:30 UTC

entityengine.xml Validation Error

Hi,

I need to know if this is a bug that I/we need to worry about?

On line 48 the code looks like this:

<delegator name="default" entity-model-reader="main"
entity-group-reader="main" entity-eca-reader="main"
distributed-cache-clear-enabled="false">

The error that I get with XML Buddy in Eclipse is something like:

Error - cvc-complex type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with
element 'delegator'.  One of '{""connection-factory}' is expected.

What is this error, I have never seen it.

Brendan

Re: entityengine.xml Validation Error

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Ah yes right you are, I saw the transaction-factory tag in the 4.0 file and
assumed it was the one I was looking for.

Regards
Scott

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.
I didn't change anything.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks BJ I will leave it out and not worry about it.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.