Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "yongliang.wang" <yo...@chinacache.com> on 2016/06/23 14:25:15 UTC

答复: 答复: [storm]ask question: supervisor is shuted down when kill worker

Read log and find supervisor always don’t  shut down worker successfully ; at the same time there is always  errors about “java.io.IOException: . doesn't exist.”in supervisor.log.
I start the storm cluster with root .Then everything was ok. So,I wandered that it was the question about user privellage . Some wrong happened in the my establishing storm cluster .