Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 12:09:33 UTC

Form widget text-find element

Hi All

I have a form where I want to hide the extra options created when using the
text-find element, I was thinking of adding a new attribute like this:
        <xs:attribute name="hide-options" default="false">
            <xs:simpleType>
                <xs:restriction base="xs:token">
                    <xs:enumeration value="true"/>
                    <xs:enumeration value="false"/>