Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/08/02 14:37:15 UTC

Re: Releasing the repoinit parser and JCR modules?

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> ...How about supporting multiple repoinit sources? So instead of String property
> text.url a String[] property text.urls (URL prefixed with text format):
>
> model:context:/resources/provisioning/model.txt
> raw:classpath://com.example.sling.repoinit/repoinit.txt

Good idea, and as you suggest at SLING-5943 we can use a syntax like

  model@repoinit:context:/resources/provisioning/model.txt

to use :repoinit as the model's additional section name from which to read from.

This is incompatible with the previous release of this module, but we
haven't seen much user feedback on that so far so I think it's fine to
make this change now, as long as the previous configuration options
are ignored with warnings.

-Bertrand