Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 08:29:49 UTC

Is it possible to have output that is mixed with multiple types (e.g. plain text + html)

Part of my interpreter output is plain text, and another part is html. Is
it possible to display them correctly in zeppelin now ?

e.g. the following code can not display both plain text and html together.

println("Jeff, %html <h1>Hello</h1>")

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Is it possible to have output that is mixed with multiple types (e.g. plain text + html)

Posted by Mina Lee <mi...@gmail.com>.
Zeppelin prints only one type of display system at one time. Since your
example doesn't start with magic keyword(such as %html %table) Zeppelin
will print it as plain text.
There are several rules which type gets priority than others, [1] Comment
on pr #164 will help you to understand how Zeppelin display system works.

[1] https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/164#issuecomment-124231907