Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by poorvak kapoor <po...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 10:48:24 UTC

Sub: Willing to make a Auto Complete plugin

Sir,
Greetings.
This is to bring to your notice that we Poorvak Kapoor and Dhruv Bajpai,
student of B.Tech 4th year, India are willing to work on a new plugin for
the Open Office Organization .
This extension would aim towards the feature of auto-complete using the
English Dictionary thus helping people write swiftly.
We have experience of C,C++  and Competitive Coding (aiming at algorithm
development) for about one year, and willing to learn new technology if
required.
We, aim at completing the project within this year, as we want the project
to strengthen our Resume, for Companies. Thus helping us land a better Job
Opportunity.
Your guidance and support will highly motivate us, and provide us
streamline in our project development .
Hoping to listen from you soon

Regards