Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by The Disguised Jedi <di...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/16 23:23:06 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Re: start-up problems Apache2 Win XP

> Thanks for the suggestions.
No Problem...

> I do have McAfee security products installed  version 5.0.5.7 Firewall and
> 4.4.00 virusscan. It makes no difference whether or not the firewall is
> enabled or disabled. I have set the application to be a trusted one but to
> no avail.
Do you have XP SP2?  If so, is that firewall de-actviated?  Again,
check for spyware.  I recommend Ad-Aware.  www.lavasoft.de

> [Wed Dec 15 22:54:27 2004] [notice] Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API
> (OS 10022)An invalid argument was supplied.  : make_sock: unable to listen
> for connections on address 127.0.0.1:8081
> Unable to open logs
Also, keep trying other odd port numbers.

> [Wed Dec 15 22:54:27 2004] [notice] Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API
> (OS 10022)An invalid argument was supplied.  : make_sock: unable to listen
> for connections on address 127.0.0.1:8081
> Unable to open logs
Is everything running on a local drive, or are the mounted disks, or
remote drives.  It says it cannot open logs, so check all the
permissions...

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@gmail.com