Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Justin Hartman <jj...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/28 11:08:30 UTC

DmozParser Question

Hi All

I'm a newbie to Nutch and as such have a few questions. For now I'll
limit my questions simply because I want to try and see if I can get
my issues resolved myself but there is a question about the DmozParser
which I would like to ask.

Does anyone know if it is possible to filter the Dmoz file to only
include certain tld's such as .co.uk only in the dmoz/url file?

I noticed that DmozParser supports both boolean and pattern however
I'm not really sure how to implement it.

Any help appreciated.
--
Regards
Justin Hartman