Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shawn Church <sh...@boxity.com> on 2004/03/19 16:26:57 UTC

PropertySelection radio rendering

Tapestry In Action mentions that although Radio and RadioGroup may be
used in some instances to render radio button selections, most
applications make use of PropertySelection instead.  It states that a
single PropertySelection component may render itself as either a drop-
down list or as a table of radio buttons, but I haven't found a way to
cause PropertySelection to render as radio buttons.  I'm probably
missing something obvious, but I can't find any examples and the docs
seem to come short of actually telling how to make this work.

Shawn

Re: PropertySelection radio rendering

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
Actually there is a constant defined in PropertySelection that you can
use too.

renderer="ognl:@org.apache.tapestry.form.PropertySelection@DEFAULT_RADIO_RENDERER"
/>

-Harish