Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by shobha dange <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 08:58:51 UTC

Error message while generating java classes using jaxme: Model groups with maxOccurs > 1 are not yet supported in jaxme

Hi,
i am new to jaxMe and trying to generate java classes uusing attached
xsd.But while generating java classes i am getting following  error :
Build Failed: Model groups with maxOccurs > 1 are not yet supported.
the xsd is
<xs:group name="Directory">
    <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="Directory" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
                <xs:complexType>
                         <xs:group ref="Directory" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
                                <xs:attribute name="content"
type="xs:string" default="all"/>
                                <xs:attribute name="path" type="xs:string"/>
                </xs:complexType>
          <xs:element name="File" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
                 <xs:complexType>
                           <xs:attribute name="Name" type="xs:string"/>
                   </xs:complexType>
            </xs:element>
</xs:sequence>
</xs:group>

for the follwoing xml:

        <Directory content="all" type="local"
path="C:\Examples\StoryBoarding">
                <file path="C:\Examples\StoryBoarding\test1.xml"/>
                <Directory content="all" type="local"
path="C:\Examples\StoryBoarding\NewFolder">
                    <file
path="C:\Examples\StoryBoarding\NewFolder\shobha.txt"/>
                </Directory>
        </Directory>
i tried using complex type but in complex type the order of occurrence  of
directory and file matters.means diretory inside  directory should come
after file.but i dont want any dependancies.
i wud be very thankfull if someone could  tell me the solution
thank in advance.

Regards,

Shobha

Re: Error message while generating java classes using jaxme: Model groups with maxOccurs > 1 are not yet supported in jaxme

Posted by Jose Luis Huertas Fernández <jo...@gmail.com>.
I cannot find a solution other than fixing JaxMe... I will try to have a
look this evening, but I don't know how long coult it take... ;)