Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com> on 2001/11/04 19:58:46 UTC

Clarification

>    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp13Interceptor

This is, btw, after following the instructions in the
"Configuring Tomcat to use the Ajpv13 protocol" section in
doc/mod_jk-howto.html in the Tomcat 3.2.3 distribution. In other
words, I added the following to server.xml:

    <RequestInterceptor
       className="org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Ajp13Interceptor"
       port="8001"/>

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org