Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kranthi Parasu <kp...@lylesdata.com> on 2006/04/12 19:17:00 UTC

Myfaces, Spring and Hibernate

Hello All,

Iam currently in the process of evaluating Myfaces for my new project, all
of our previous projects are Struts based. I have liked Myfaces so far but I
am interested in an sample application involving Myfaces, spring and
hibernate, I have searched in the wiki and google but found none, if anyone
has an application to share, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Kranthi

Re: Myfaces, Spring and Hibernate

Posted by Faisal Mahmoud <fa...@gmail.com>.
I haven't seen anything on the web that uses the MyFaces implementation of
JSF, but I am currently working on a project that uses the Sun JSF RI,
Spring, Hibernate (backed by Postgresql) running on Tomcat 5.0.
JSF+Spring+Hibernate is a really great combination for my work so far. If
you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

--
http://www.quidprocode.com

RE: Myfaces, Spring and Hibernate

Posted by Lance Frohman <lf...@gmail.com>.