Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Boris Toninski <bo...@orangedot.bg> on 2016/05/18 10:29:47 UTC

todoapp build failing

Hi,

I found that there is a ticket about this - https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-app-todoapp/issues/9, but it seems nobody looked at it.

Thanks,
Boris

Re: todoapp build failing

Posted by Óscar Bou - GOVERTIS <o....@govertis.com>.
Hi Stephen.

Create your own account on Github.

Clone the Apache-Isis repository to
Your account.

Download it locally by using any git client (or make "simple" edits online using the Github editor).

If changed locally, push changes to your own. GitHub repo on a new brand (I.e., ISIS-xxxx, being the number of the Jira ticket; or a simple name detailing it - but preferred method is with a ticket associated).

Then on Github you will have the option to create a Pull Request of the latest changes made in a branch in your local repo, to the Apache Isis main repo.

HTH,

Oscar

Re: todoapp build failing

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.