Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Devin Han <de...@apache.org> on 2011/12/24 10:11:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC6)

Hi all,

Merry Christmas! There is a special gift ;)
Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.5. This will be the first incubator release for
ODF Toolkit in Apache.

This release candidate fixes the following issues found in RC5:
(1) Reomve JUnit declaration from NOTICE & LICENSE files.
(2) Fix the "mvn clean" failed issue.

The candidate for the ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating release is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc6/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/tags/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
44e16d8ee39fc0426f96aa7da9cd8eefccaf78e5.
The MD5 checksum of the archive is c12a87f0ca441f23d945a423e1d4127c.

Besides source code, binary packages and javadoc packages are also listed
in:
http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc6/

All of the artifacts supply three package formats, tar.gz, tar.bz2 and zip.

Keys:
    http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/odftoolkit/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating.
The vote is open for the next full week, until next Saturday, Dec 31rd 6pm,
because of the Christmas holiday, and passes if a majority of at least 3 +1
IPMC votes are cast.

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating

To learn more about Apache ODF Toolkit, please access:
http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/.

@OOo-Dev, @POI-Dev, @Tika-Dev and @PDFBox-Dev, so sorry for the interrupt.
CC to you just wish to get your feedback, as your projects have more or
less interaction with ODFToolkit and we need more votes.

--
-Devin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC6)

Posted by imacat <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.
On 2011/12/24 17:11, Devin Han said:
>    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating
>    [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...

+1

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <im...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>