Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 17:36:14 UTC

FlexjS: Unable to download Apache FlexJS Dual Nightly Build

Hi,

I am unable to download FlexJS Dual or flexJS nightly build and getting the
following error. Please suggest.

Version 3.1.0 (windows)
Using Locale: en_US
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 24.0
Flash Player version 24.0
Creating Apache FlexJS home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache FlexJS
from:http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs-dual/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-0.8.0-bin.zip
Verifying Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature
The Apache FlexJS MD5 Signature of the downloaded files does not match the
reference value. The file is invalid, installation is aborted.
Installation aborted

Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexjS: Unable to download Apache FlexJS Dual Nightly Build

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Hmm.  It is working for me.  Maybe you really are getting corruption
during download?

-Alex