Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Drew Farris <dr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/07 03:54:58 UTC

wiki question

Are there two copies of the mahout wiki in existence?

For example: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+on+Amazon+EC2
And: https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/mahoutec2.html

It seems updates appear on the first. Is there anything that can be
done to eliminate (or redirect from) the second url? They tend to show
up in google search results.

Drew

Re: wiki question

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I only have space admin access. Maybe it needs to be turned off at site wide
level

Re: wiki question

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.