Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by billyNA82 <el...@yahoo.it> on 2009/10/26 15:00:05 UTC

INVOKING EXTERNAL WEB SERVICE....

Hi all....
I have the following configuration:
1)servicemix-http as Binding Component
2)servicemix-cxf-se as Service Engine...

I want to achieve the following scenario:

A client invokes a web service deployed on ServiceMix.
I put The business of this web service in the servicemix-cxf-se.
This web service must change the data that It gets in the soap request and
it must invoke an external web service (this web service is not deployed on
servicemix)....

I know configure the soap consumer to receive the soap request from the
client, but I don't know how configure the service engine in order to invoke
the external web service...

Have you any idea????

Thank you....

Re: INVOKING EXTERNAL WEB SERVICE....

Posted by billyNA82 <el...@yahoo.it>.
Hi....
as I written in my first post, I use an http new component as Binding
Component....
My scenario is the following:
I have a client that invokes a web service deployed on ServiceMix using http
consumer and cxf SE...
I want that this Web Service manipulates the data of the soap request (for
example a String) and after, It must send a soap request to an external Web
Service that I have deployed under axis....

How can I use the cxf-se proxy to invoke http provider from cxf Service
Engine???
Does it Exist a complete example similar to my scenario???

Thanks a lot...

Rino

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,