Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2019/06/13 05:48:22 UTC

Welcome to Pawan Verma as new committer!

The OFBiz PMC has invited Pawan to become a new committer and we are pleasedĀ  to announce that he has accepted.

Pawan is part of the community for 2 years and has being quite active and proficient, notably these last times with several smart propositions.

He also helps a lot of Jiras and answers properly on MLs.

Please join me in welcoming and congratulating Pawan.

Jacques

Re: Welcome to Pawan Verma as new committer!

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pawan, looking forward to seeing you in action.

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Pawan!!
Welcome Aboard!!

*Rishi Solanki* | Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Linkedin: *Rishi Solanki*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishi-solanki-62271b7/>
Direct: +91-9893287847

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Pawan!

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
mobile: +91 9826035576
email: pranay.pandey@hotwax.co
*www.hotwax.co <http://www.hotwax.co/>*
_______________________

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Pawan Verma!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 11:20 AM Jacques Le Roux <

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Many Many Congratulations Pawan!!!

Thanks & Regards
--