Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2007/05/03 19:37:11 UTC

Place to look for if component attributes declared in the markup are not set to the Component - although defined in the xml file clay uses to look for the component

Some question about shales interna.

Where have i have to look for, it i have declared attributes in my clay
xml config, but they are ignored.

Its a little bit connected to the inputSuggestAjax thread.

<s:inputSuggestAjax suggestedItemsMethod="#{inputSuggestAjax.getItems}"
maxSuggestedItems="10"
				value="#{inputSuggestAjax.suggestValue}" charset="utf-8"
jsfid="s:inputSuggestAjax"/>

maxSuggestedItems="10" and charset="utf-8" works - but the others, which
got an EL expression, dont.

Might be something which i have done wrong maybe,but looked at
t:commandNavigation for example, i've done it like there (and its the
same hermods tld2claycfg tool produces).

So i need to look for the place where this is read and set - don't know
where, but i am sure you could help me ;)

Torsten