Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Info <In...@kjs-a.com> on 2003/01/22 16:07:17 UTC

ANT: KJS#00002 Ant Quiz!

Nice quiz!  Missed 8.  Not bad for first few days with Ant.  Thanks for the
implied suggestions of what I should be thinking about knowing...
Interestingly, found "Ant Developer's Handbook" but not the one shown with
the quizz.  Guess I'll have to go back to B&M or B and ask since it was not
on the shelf.

Re: ANT: KJS#00002 Ant Quiz!

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 10:07  AM, Info wrote:
> Nice quiz!  Missed 8.  Not bad for first few days with Ant.  Thanks
> for the
> implied suggestions of what I should be thinking about knowing...
> Interestingly, found "Ant Developer's Handbook" but not the one shown
> with
> the quizz.  Guess I'll have to go back to B&M or B and ask since it
> was not
> on the shelf.

Or save a few bucks but wait a couple of days and order it from Amazon: