Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shaowei Mao <sm...@amindsolutions.com> on 2006/07/28 21:32:23 UTC

stateful web service

Hi, I implemented a web service by generating stub and skeleton from wsdl.
Now I want to turn them into stateful. I have been looking through mailing
list and found that I need to set service scope to soapsession and store
state in the service group context. I did set the service scope to
soapsession in the services.xml, but service didn't return service group id
to the client and each time I invoked service, axis2 created a new instance
for service implementation class. What else do I need to change in order to
make it work?

Shaowei Mao

aMind Solutions LLC

Phone: 425-313-3107

Email: smao@amindsolutions.com

website: www.amindsolutions.com

Re: stateful web service

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
please create a JIRA.

Thanks

Shaowei Mao wrote:

>Engaging addressing module fixed the problem. I also need to extract service
>group id and set it in soap header for all requests in the same session. It
>would be nice to have a option in wsdl2java to generate these codes.
>
>Thanks

Deepal
~Future is Open~

RE: stateful web service

Re: stateful web service

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.

Re: stateful web service

Posted by Warren Crossing <wa...@nec.com.au>.
In the client call you need to set MaintainSession true.
Excuse the brief reply but I'm BAAF.