Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/02 07:54:16 UTC

[ANN] New ServiceComb committer:Ma Bin(马彬)

Please join me and the rest of the ServiceComb PMC members in welcoming our
new ServiceComb committer: Ma Bin(马彬).

Ma Bin has been doing contribution in  the ServiceComb community for  more
than two years, include three parts,
a. Contributed ServiceComb code, include code in java-chassis, saga and
website, Recently donate his servicecomb-toolkit[2] to servicecomb and
commit on it frequently.
b. Introduced ServiceComb to our first batch of users and support them to
use it.
c. Did Speeches to promote the ServiceComb more than 30 times in many
different places.

Congratulations to Tian Xiaoliang! Welcome!

The Apache ServiceComb PMC.

Re: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer:Ma Bin(马彬)

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Ma Bin join us.
Hope you do more contribution for the ServiceComb community!

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

回复: [ANN] New ServiceComb committer:Ma Bin(马彬)

Posted by yhs0092 <yh...@163.com>.
Congratulations!
: )

Yours sincerely

Yao Haishi
yhs0092@163.com

在2019年8月3日 18:50,Bin Ma<ma...@gmail.com> 写道:
Thanks, very glad to be an Apache ServiceComb committer and grow with the
ServiceComb community together

Best Wishes & Regards
Mabin

victor chan <vi...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月2日周五 下午4:01写道:

Congratulations! victor chan 邮箱:victorchanzhu@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制
在2019年08月02日 15:54,Zen Lin 写道: Please join me and the rest of the
ServiceComb PMC members in welcoming our new ServiceComb committer: Ma
Bin(马彬). Ma Bin has been doing contribution in  the ServiceComb community

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by victor chan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! victor chan 邮箱:victorchanzhu@gmail.com 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 在2019年08月02日 15:54,Zen Lin 写道: Please join me and the rest of the ServiceComb PMC members in welcoming our new ServiceComb committer: Ma Bin(马彬). Ma Bin has been doing contribution in  the ServiceComb community for  more than two years, include three parts, a. Contributed ServiceComb code, include code in java-chassis, saga and website, Recently donate his servicecomb-toolkit[2] to servicecomb and commit on it frequently. b. Introduced ServiceComb to our first batch of users and support them to use it. c. Did Speeches to promote the ServiceComb more than 30 times in many different places. Congratulations to Tian Xiaoliang! Welcome! The Apache ServiceComb PMC.