Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 20:50:39 UTC

Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Dear OpenMeetings Community,

I would like to start a vote about releasing Apache OpenMeetings 2.0
Incubating RC2

Main changes are covered in the Readme:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/tags/2.0RC2/README

Full Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/tags/2.0RC2/CHANGELOG

Release artefacts:
http://people.apache.org/~sebawagner/rc2/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/tags/2.0RC2/

PGP release keys (signed using 93A30395):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/project/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Best regards.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by Eugen Schwert <eu...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Re: How can I stop my subscription ?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Try Unsibscribe link from this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/mail-lists.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Karim Abdul <kf...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karim Abdul

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
+1
I used the last version for a month and a half in production
Even with bugs it is a great step forward

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OK

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
@Maxim:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
sorry for the wide posting

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Apache OpenMeetings 2.0 Incubating Release Candidate 2

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Please excuse my unknown about english idiom.

When you say discuss you mean to test?

Posted by Jaime Balbino <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Seba, I will test today.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.