Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/19 14:32:50 UTC

how to change bigfish default tomcat port.

Is it possible to change Bigfish tomcat default port with is 8080.

Re: how to change bigfish default tomcat port.

Posted by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com>.
I got help from a former owner of the project .

Re: how to change bigfish default tomcat port.

Posted by Jean-Luc Sylvestre <je...@novitek.dk>.
tks Len
I have solved the problem.

Posted by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com>.
Tks I should have make the topic solved I have figured it out.

Re: how to change bigfish default tomcat port.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess it's the same than OOTB OFBiz: see url.properties

Jacques