Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/15 18:19:35 UTC

Label Manager

Hi Marco,

I have seen your last changes on Label Manager and indeed it looks like finished. I like for instance the possiblity to store only
changes relevant to one file now.

I have just a litlle request, could we prevent to override

    <property key="CommonEmptyHeader">
        <value xml:lang="en">&#160;</value>
    </property>

by

    <property key="CommonEmptyHeader">
        <value xml:lang="en"> </value>
    </property>

?

I thinks it's done in SaveLabelsToXmlFile. But as I'm not sure and you know this far much well than me, could you please fix it ?

One more time, great initiative and work!

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Label Manager

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I commited a workaround at r766516. I think it's enough

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Label Manager

From: "Marco Risaliti" <mr...@libero.it>