Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by juraj Lenharcik <ju...@datainput.de> on 2001/11/29 19:04:44 UTC

connect a .net service

hi all,

i am new to soap. I have tryied some apache examples from xmethods. Some of
them worked fine, but with the .net services i have an problem. Is the
procedure to connect a .net service similar to the apache soap one?
if not can someone tel me how to connect a .net service from java? perhaps a
short code snipset.

thanks
juraj

Re: connect a .net service