Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Bergquist, Brett" <BB...@canoga.com> on 2014/03/28 17:50:28 UTC

What official release will the rolling log file support be in?

I guess it will be 10.11, right?   Is there a roadmap when that might be produced?   Just wondering as I will have to patch 10.10.2.1 with this feature myself I guess.

Brett

Re: What official release will the rolling log file support be in?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 3/28/14 9:50 AM, Bergquist, Brett wrote:
> I guess it will be 10.11, right?   Is there a roadmap when that might be produced?   Just wondering as I will have to patch 10.10.2.1 with this feature myself I guess.
>
> Brett
Hi Brett,

Rolling log file is on the feature list for 10.11.1:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenElevenOneRelease. We don't have
any release dates because no-one has volunteered to manage this release
yet. However, if we keep to our usual cadence for feature releases, I
would expect to see 10.11.1 in late spring or early summer.

Hope this helps,
-Rick