Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Randy Gelhausen <rg...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/04 19:20:12 UTC

z.angularbind from sql

https://gist.github.com/randerzander/fb4a4ff1fcb84f9304b9

In the example above, I'm using $spark to access z.angularbind -- is there
a way to access it directly from %sql instead of needing to wrap my queries
in Scala?

Re: z.angularbind from sql

Posted by DuyHai Doan <do...@gmail.com>.
Once https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/745 will be merged,
you can control dynamic variable of a paragraph from another paragraph
using AngularJS function 'z.angularBind()' as shown in the screen shot of
the PR