Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by ramaj <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/26 07:15:06 UTC

Cannot process Geronimo command - you are running an unsupported operating system

Hello sir,

I have downloaded "geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2-bin.zip"
My OS is Microsoft Windows 2000.

For  Microsoft Windows 2000,  I have changed as  =

      "%OS%" == "Microsoft_Windows_2000"

When i try to start server from command prompt   like

..bin> geronimo.bat

Cannot process Geronimo command - you are running an unsupported operating
system

pls help me

Thanks
Ramj

Re: Cannot process Geronimo command - you are running an unsupported operating system

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Dec 26, 2007 7:15 AM, ramaj <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded "geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2-bin.zip"
> My OS is Microsoft Windows 2000.

Hi,

Could you copy&paste the command and its output?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Cannot process Geronimo command - you are running an unsupported operating system

Posted by jpmlpool <jp...@hotmail.com>.
 Hi,

    Sorry,

    I have 1.5G memory, but "-Xmx512m" does not work
on my machine. I changed it to "-Xmx256m". I do not know the
reason.

John