Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2001/02/06 14:01:51 UTC

Re: PHP and mysql Segfault (was: EMB Perl Seg fault)

>   Everything is working okay, except for Embperl.  Whenever I try to
connect
> to the mySQL database, Apache SEG faults, with no messages in the
> embperl.log.

As far as I know DBD::mysql and the mysql driver of PHP don't like each
other. You have to compile PHP and/or DBD::mysql with special compiler
settings. Since I don't use PHP I can't tell you which, but, if I remeber
correct, you should find it in the mod_perl mailing list archive.

Gerald