Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/12/29 10:04:07 UTC

[OT] Does anybody know what happened to NBPython?

Hello,

I've got a question about Python support: AFAIK, it was maintained via
nbpython.org, but it seems inactive. So, there're plenty of sources in
the "old" contrib repository, which should probably also be moved to
apache, but without any responsible maintainer the required license
changes will not be possible.

Anybody here knowing more?

Kind regards

Peter

Re: [OT] Does anybody know what happened to NBPython?

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
Thank You, happy to read about that!

P.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.