Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Daniel Flesner <df...@rsasecurity.com> on 2004/02/18 00:59:04 UTC

maven jar:deploy and cygwin

when trying to deploy a jar from my windows box via cygwin the deploy
just hangs forever at the following line, any idea why jar:deploy via
cygwin isn't compatible with maven? i can do an scp manually to the same
machine and it works fine.

--------------
jar:jar:

    [echo]
        Moving target/maven-rsa-ext-1.0.jar to the
/export/repository/IMS/jars on merlot

Re: maven jar:deploy and cygwin

Posted by Daniel Flesner <df...@rsasecurity.com>.
thanks, this is the issue. i ran the ssh inside maven with verbose on
and it is trying to prompt for the remote password but maven has
redirect stdio.

Posted by Heiko Kundlacz <he...@qnamic.com>.