Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com> on 2001/08/27 14:58:21 UTC

COM Example

Good Morning everyone,
I'm trying to run the COM Example from the Apache SOAP. It deployed just
fine but when I run the Addit class I get an Error that's does not make much
sense to me, but I'm sure some of you have gotten it before.

Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
Fault String = initlog

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Gus

RE: COM Example

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
Can someone send the MSVCP60D.dll as an attachment on the list. I'm trying
to get the COMProvider example to work. Thanks. Gus

RE: COM Example

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.