Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by s <13...@163.com> on 2020/07/03 15:41:16 UTC

It may be a bug with ignite deployed in kubernetes

Has anyone ever deployed ignite2.7.6 on kubernetes based on coredns? According to my analysis, it is a bug.I found that there is access to DNS through podname in the packet capture, but the code has not been located. This will cause DNS parsing failure and cause timeout. Is there anyone who is also troubled? What version of kubernetes is the official kubernetes version, coredns or kube2sky plug-in?

| |

邮箱:13581902745@163.com

签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制