Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Martin Hepworth <ma...@solid-state-logic.com> on 2005/05/03 11:27:09 UTC

rulesemporium.com outage again?????

All

is it just me or is rulesemporium.com play silly whatsits again? Ie I
can't connect have haven't been able to for the last 36 hours..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.

Re: rulesemporium.com outage again?????

Posted by Niek <ni...@asbak.coding-slaves.com>.
On 5/3/2005 12:45 PM +0200, Jeff Chan wrote:
> Various bits of the Internet have been slow for me lately.
> Perhaps it's got something to do with the recent outbreak of
> Sober.P?
>
> Jeff C.

Jeff,

No, sober.p has nothing to do with the slowness you experience.
On the global traffic scale, a medium risk virus is unnoticable.

Niek

Re: rulesemporium.com outage again?????

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.

mailto:jeffc@surbl.org
http://www.surbl.org/

Re: rulesemporium.com outage again?????

Posted by Mike Grice <mg...@plus.net>.
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 10:27 +0100, Martin Hepworth wrote:
> All
>
> is it just me or is rulesemporium.com play silly whatsits again? Ie I
> can't connect have haven't been able to for the last 36 hours..

How much bandwidth does rulesemporium.com do?  I'm sure there would be
providers out there that could mirror the site without worrying too
much?

Cheers
Mike
--