Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/07 08:17:41 UTC

Error building source

Hi

I think the new checkstyle commits may have causes this error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:checkstyle
(default-cli) on project camel-spring-boot-generator-bom: An error has
occurred in Checkstyle report generation. Failed during checkstyle
execution: Failed during checkstyle configuration: unable to parse
configuration stream: Property ${header-java} has not been set ->
[Help 1]
[ERROR]

It can not build the camel-spring-boot-generator-bom module

I started a fresh build from root with

mvn clean install -P fastinstall

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Error building source

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

So with Maven 3.3.9 it builds for me locally.
So the issue is a Maven version problem, eg 3.3.3 or older do not work.

Because 3.3.3 is still in widespread use we may need to still support that.

Re: Error building source

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Error building source