Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/14 08:12:25 UTC

New JIRA version field for branch-2's next release?

Hey devs,

I noticed 2.0.1 has already been branched, but there's no newer JIRA
version field added in for 2.1.0? Can someone with the right powers
add it across all projects, so that backports to branch-2 can be
marked properly in their fix versions field?

Thanks!
--
Harsh J

Re: New JIRA version field for branch-2's next release?

Posted by Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thanks for catching that and fixing it Harsh and Arun.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Done.