Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/02 00:20:24 UTC

Helping UIMA to graduate

Hi,

As a member of the Incubator PMC I've been following the UIMA project
for quite a while now, and I'm a bit worried that the project has yet
to graduate from the Incubator. I'd like to offer my assistance in
navigating the UIMA project to graduation. So, if you'd have me, I'd
be happy to join the project in a mentor-like role.

Some of you've I've already met in various ApacheCons or talked with
on the Incubator mailing lists. For others, I'm am Apache member and
fairly active in a number of Apache projects, including the Incubator
where I'm currently mentoring the Sling, River, PDFBox and Chemistry
projects.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Helping UIMA to graduate

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
+1 - great to have your help and assistance!

-Marshall

Re: Helping UIMA to graduate

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.