Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2007/08/01 14:30:05 UTC

Missing emails for tuscany-dev posts

 From time to time I come across posts to the tuscany-dev list that I
did not receive by email.  Normally these are present in the archive,
though on the latest occasion (the first two quoted messages within [1])
the archive does not have them either.  This may be a different issue
from the one that I am used to seeing.

I notice this about once every couple of weeks or so.  I don't know how
many other posts to the list I may have missed that I did not notice.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I am not sure if the messages are
getting dropped at the Apache end or by my mail server.

   Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg20556.html

Re: Missing emails for tuscany-dev posts

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I've just noticed I missed an  email as well, it does appear in the archives
but not in my gmail inbox -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200708.mbox/%3c2516867c0708061231u505c731cj3e4decfb582b0967@mail.gmail.com%3e

Are you still missing mails? Is anyone else noticing they're missing emails
as well?

   ...ant

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.