Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kiran Javali <ki...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/31 10:57:11 UTC

Questions on Mifos.

Hello Dev Team,

I am able to install the Mifos & and able to use it to create a loan and
run a repayment cycle.
Trying to understand the below concepts. Please elaborate on how these can
be used/achieved on Mifos.

1) Financial Year End ( How the accounting can be handled w.r.t., Financial
Year End )

2) Schedule Closed Loan Accounts will stop calculating the Interest. How
can we achieve to calculate the interest in this case as well?

3) How to customize the Application charges, Penalties, and Over Due
charges frequently as per the timely changing guidelines?

4) Is there any module in Mifos which can be used for CHITS / ROSCA ?

Please show some light on these issues/questions.
Thanks in advance.

JK