Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sathish Gopal <sa...@emirates.com> on 2008/05/06 07:43:57 UTC

Making entire row editable in a DataTable

Hi all,

I've built a DataTable(AjaxFallbackDataTable) to display list of values. My
requirement is that by clicking (Link) one of the coloumns in any given row
should make the row (all the columns) editable.
I've used AjaxEditlabel as cell renderer for all the columns. How to change
the underlying editor of all the column in a specific row?

Re: Making entire row editable in a DataTable

Posted by Roman Zechner <ze...@liland.at>.
Hm .. maybe you should have a look at the Editable TreeTable to get some
ideas

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/tree/table/editable

Posted by ChuckDeal <cd...@csc.com>.

Posted by Sathish Gopal <sa...@emirates.com>.